Duration 3 years (2014-2017)
Funding European Union
Project partners: University of Bologna, RUAF Foundation,
- Mapping of knowledge and entrepreneurial initiatives of urban and peri-urban agriculture in 4 countries (Netherlands, France, Germany and Italy)
- Designing and testing training modules and educational resources on the key areas for UA identified by partners as relevant for UA entrepreneurship
- Organising a pilot course for blended learning for university staff, students, entrepreneurs and policy makers.
database on innovative UA businesses in Europe
is setup and accessible on-line.
- Different training models on UA entrepreneurship
- A training course on UA entrepreneurship in 6 European languages
is designedand included in European University and Higher Education Institutes curricula
- The document New Urban Agriculture initiatives towards a mindset change (IO1) shares the results of a comparative analysis of 27 international case studies, the current educational offer on urban agriculture entrepreneurship and the results of a survey on training needs of future entrepreneurs in Italy, France, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Model and Recommendations for a Curriculum in Urban Agriculture
- Video tutorials on UA enterprises including
UitJe Eigen Stad (NL), Le Jardin de
l'Avenir(FR) and Eta Beta (IT).
- 26 in-depth case studies of urban agriculture SMEs are online in the Inventory of UA Enterprises
- Educational resources related to urban agriculture entrepreneurship are available online in the Inventory of UA Educational Offer
Newsletters are uploadedin the news section of the website.
Click here to subscribe to the newsletter or find out more or read our brochure for more results.