This section of the RUAF website contains a variety of Resources on urban agriculture and city region food systems:
- First there is the RUAF database containing over 5000 documents of which large part is available on line.
- You can also find here the Distance learning courses developed by RUAF Foundation with Ryerson University and FAO-Lac respectively
- The Policies section provides examples of Municipal food and urban agriculture policies and strategies, regulations, and -programmes.
- The Manuals section provides on line access to a number of basic manuals and guidelines on various types and aspects of urban agriculture.
- There is a section with Links to websites of other organisations that contain relevant information on this subject.
- The Videos section provides access to various videos with practical examples of urban food and agriculture projects.
- The News and Events sections contain all messages published till date in these sections of the homepage