RUAF is a dynamic organisation with a small team in the Netherlands, and a large network of partners and associates all around the world. We are widely acknowledged as a quality Centre of Expertise on urban agriculture and city region food systems. We engage in a large variety of projects and programmes. We work as consultants in areas of training, project acquisition and implementation, policy advocacy, knowledge management and networking.
We are looking for a new younger consultant to join our team. Do you:
- Have minimum 5 years of experience as a consultant in our areas of work, preferably in Africa and/or Asia
- Speak and write English and French fluently
- Have good experience in acquiring new projects and income and in building up your own future work portfolio
- Have interest and ability to travel frequently abroad
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work independently
- Have the flexibility and interest to learn new skills quickly and engage in new fields of work
- Live in the Netherlands?
We can offer you a dynamic working environment, where everybody works very hard, but where you also get a lot of freedom in building your own work and in working from home. You will work on a variety of projects and assignments in a variety of cities and countries. We can only offer you a one-year contract at this moment, but will work with you in increasing and expanding work opportunities.
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation letter to Marielle Dubbeling, Director (m [dot] dubbeling [at] ruaf [dot] org) by January 10.