27 - 30 April 2017, Leuven, Belgium
International Conference that combines Soft Skill Trainings, Lectures and Debates. It aims to bringing 100 young, bright minded and internationally active students together, give them the opportunity to interact, learn from each other, engage and create new projects/movements/ideas in order to solve major social problems through their agricultural expertise and passion.
Which are the topics?
- Refugee Crisis – How can the field of agriculture help with the integration of refugees?
- Women in Agriculture – Gender Equality, is agriculture still a “grey zone”?
- Food Waste – “From overconsumption to hunger” what is the role of young generation?
- VillageConceptProject – How can students help small local communities to improve their infastructure?
- Urban Farming – Urban agriculture, a way to build more peaceful societies.
- New Agri–Generation – Raising awareness about food production between small children
What do we want to achieve?
Two different goals will be achieved:
- A sum-up, signed by all the delegates, of all the new projects, ideas and plans, will be structured and presented to major public bodies and global organizations. We want to present the voice and thoughts of the future leaders in order to bring the change.
- Those pilot projects/movements/ideas will be guided and helped to be practically achieved with the help of our Global Community during the next phase of the follow-up activities of the Conference.
Participation Fee: 150€
What is included? Conference bag with T-shirt, name tag and gifts. Accommodation, 3 nights. Certification of Attendance. Breakfast, Lunch, Job Fair
Organizer: IAAS World